navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

31.3.14

Picture Polish Altered State

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine wasn't that interesting really, I did nothing on Saturday, yesterday was better though because I had a quick trip to the city... I had my first ever venture into Sally's for acetone, and then I took a trip to Hobbycraft for some yarn, but more on that later in the week! 

Today's post focuses on another of the Picture Polish limited editions! This time it's Altered State, a blue - purple - red multichrome with chunky holographic glass flecks. I have to say when I first got these I was the most excited for this one, but was a bit disappointed when I first put it on. That changed once I started moving my fingers and saw the different colours. I will say though that I think this is the most subtle of the collection.

For these swatches I used one coat over Cult Nails Nevermore with a coat of HK Girl top coat on top of it all.

Sunlight
Click "Read More to see the rest of the pictures.


Shade
Flash
Here you can see the red at the edges of my nails

 The more I look at this, the more I love it. Although Aurora is amazing with the colours it shows, I love the holographic chunkiness of the others in this collection!

I bought this from Rainbow Connection for £13.50 (I think - I can't remember!) Keep an eye out on Rainbow Connection's site for a restock soon

No comments:

Post a Comment