navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

22.10.12

Nails Inc Park Walk

Hi Everybody,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We took my son and my six year old brother to a petting zoo on Saturday and then I spent yesterday chilling out in front of the TV and eating! It's nice to have a chill out day every so often! Before we know it, we'll be home again so we really need to enjoy our little bit of time away...

I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow night! I've had such a lovely time over here so I'm sad to be going already. It's a shame we could only stay for a week but we haven't got much time before my boyfriend goes away for work again! 

Tonight I have a Nails Inc Polish for you. I swatched this months ago but never posted it, so I thought now would be as good a time as any!

Park Walk is a cerise creme with a high gloss finish. I love buying bright pink nail polish, I always buy them and then say I should wear them more often, and I really should! I love this colour and looking back at these swatches now I'm thinking maybe I should put it on now! 

The formula on this was perfection! It was nearly a one coater for me, but I used two coats. The photos below are without topcoat:

Natural light
Flash - this is a very red toned pink



I hate having to take flash photos! Now the weather is getting worse I'm probably going to have to do it a lot! Unfortunately my house is a shoebox (as I mentioned the other day) so I really don't have any room for a light box! I can't wait until I do, it'll be nice to take photos that aren't affected by the English weather! 

I bought this polish in a set of 7 in TKMaxx for £24.99. If you like Nails Inc, TKMaxx is the place to go, they have a ton of different sets and they're a lot cheaper that the retail price!

No comments:

Post a Comment