navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

5.2.13

Introducing... Sweetaholic Charms!

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts, everything has been really up in the air lately! My boyfriend is home now and so we've had a lot to do! Plus his car broke down yesterday while we were on the way out for dinner last night, typical, and so three hours of waiting around for the RAC and a tow-truck meant a blog post was not on the cards!

Anyway, onto bigger and better things! Allow me to introduce you to... Sweetaholic Charms!

One of my favourite bloggers, Rachel from Life of a Sweetaholic, recently started her own business making charm bracelets. They are sooo pretty, simple, subtle, and everything I love in jewellery. Best of all they are handmade, so each one is extra special. 

She very kindly sent me two bracelets of my choice to review and I picked the cupcake (of course!) on white waxed cotton and the heart on teal. And here they are! Each order comes with a little sweet treat, as you can see in the photos, they were so yummy!

Beautiful wrapping! And sweets!

My cupcake bracelet*
Heart bracelet*
Beautiful charms!*
Here is the size of the charms* in relation to my index finger nail


Aren't they pretty? These would make great presents!

The length of the waxed cotton is 30cm, so you can adjust or trim the bracelet to create the perfect fit.

The colours available are: white, teal, lilac, baby pink and dark pink. They are all gorgeous, I struggled to choose between them!

You can choose between flower beads, or a butterfly, heart or cupcake charm.

Prices for these bracelets range from 75p to £1.20, so they are super affordable. You could have one of each charm in each colour and mix and match.

I love wearing my two bracelets together, the teal and white looks great together, and after all, I do heart cupcakes!

You can check out Rachel's online store here:


Right now she is only shipping in the UK, but she hopes to expand to other countries in the future. All orders will be sent out Royal Mail First Class within 48 hours. I couldn't believe how fast the shipping was, Rachel sent my bracelets in the afternoon and I received them the next morning! 

Keep your eyes peeled on here, because I will be doing an OOTD post before too long featuring these, they look perfect with everything I wear!



The product(s) included in this post were provided to me for an unbiased review. Please see my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment: