navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

10.9.12

W7 Salt n Pepper

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry I didn't post on Friday, I had a really stressful day and evening getting ready for my boyfriend going away to work, he left on Saturday so I've been on my own looking after my son since then! 

Today I have another of my new W7 glitter polishes to show you. There's not too much to say about this really! It's black matte glitter in a white base but it's so gorgeous! It went on effortlessly and in two coats it was totally opaque.

Here it is! This is two coats with one layer of topcoat, I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails...

Sunlight 
Shade
Isn't this just beautiful? I can definitely see myself reaching for this during the winter! It reminds me of snow mixed with gravel, in a good way!

I bought this from Nail Polish Direct here for £1.95, what a bargain! 

2 comments:

  1. ooh that is really nice! Is that brand at Boots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! No you can't buy it at Boots... I usually buy my w7 polishes at Nail Polish Direct, their site is www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk and they ship all over the world.

      Delete