navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

20.5.13

Sinful Colors Haul

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was good, I didn't do anything on Saturday, just tried to recover from my illness, and then yesterday my Dad and I took my 6 year old brother and my son to the fair in town. Caleb had a great time and we got a waffle and two lots of ice cream!

Tonight I have a little haul to show you. Some of you may have noticed that Boots have started stocking Sinful Colors. They are a brand I have wanted to try for a while, so as soon as I caught wind of it, I made a list of ones I wanted and went to Boots to have a look, here's what I bought. They didn't have a lot of the ones I wanted, but they had some, and I picked up some extras that I liked the look of.



Here they are grouped into threes so you can see them better...

Pastels: Cinderella, Snow Me White, Easy Going
Cinderella is a princessy blue with pink shimmer, Snow Me White is my new favourite white creme, opaque in two coats, and Easy Going is a really wearable baby pink creme with a great formula! Tomorrow I'll be showing a nail art look featuring these three...



Pinks: 24/7, Daredevil, Forget Now
24/7 is a very bright neon pink with a touch of white in the base, it's not like Bubblegum from Models Own, it's a lot lighter. Daredevil is a bright pink with a magenta shimmer and Forget Now is a bright pink with pink (and the odd purple/blue) glass flecks. I can't comment on the formula because I haven't used them yet.



Purples and Vampy: Verbena, Winterberry and Rich in Heart
Verbena is a purple and it is slightly darker than a pastel, I have this on my toes right now and it's beautiful. Winterberry is a purple/grey with silver shimmer and Rich in Heart is a dark red shimmer, it strikes me as similar to Every Month is Oktoberfest by OPI, but I don't have that to compare!


So what do you think of my picks? Have you picked up any of these from Boots? 

And for all of my American readers, any Sinful Colors polishes that I should look out for? 

I picked up these at Boots for £1.99 each. I've heard that this could be just an introductory price, so I don't know how much they'll end up costing... I think they're only $1.99 in America, so I hope they don't end up being too much, I hate being ripped off here when I know things are cheaper in America, it drives me mental!

See you tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Don't think I could be more jealous! I've only god the St Paddies ltd edition green flakie from last year. WANT MORE!

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And how the tables have turned, I could not be more jealous! I want that flakie soooooooooooooooooo badly!!! Green Ocean one day you will be mine!

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing these up in Boots all week.. Definitely going to go and get a selection after reading this..
    Such a cute post & love the colours you chose..

    Can't wait to read more - New follower <3

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pick some up, all of the ones I've tried so far have been great! And at £1.99 it would be rude not to! Thanks for commenting and following, I'll check out your blog now <3

      Delete
  3. Hey Fay! I have tagged you in Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty - come and have a look.

    After you have done this come and tell me so I can take a look.

    Belle xx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Cinderella on today! I love it! Forget now is a favorite of mine too! :)
    Mint Apple is a really pretty color, and if you can find Celia, snatch it up! I can't find it anywhere I've been searching forever it might have been discontinued here in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinderella is so beautiful, it was a major lemming of mine so I couldn't believe it when they brought the brand over to the UK! I'll definitely have a look for Mint Apple and Celia, thanks for the recommendations!!

      Delete