navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

6.9.12

China Glaze - I'm Not Lion

Hi Everyone!

What a busy day I've had today! I had my buggy blast exercise class today and I'm aching so much! We did a lot of boxing, and even though I had to leave slightly early today, I can really feel it in my arms and stomach. I think when we have a bigger house I'm going to get a treadmill and a punchbag and have a little gym room. I love running but I'm always worried about my arms and stomach, so I think getting into casual boxing a bit would really help that...

Today I have a polish that I bought as a little birthday treat for myself. I'm not lion is from the China Glaze On Safari Fall 2012 Collection and it's a gold glitter. But it's not just any gold glitter, this could be my favourite ever. I don't actually think swatches online did it justice!

It's really hard to see the different colour glitters in here, there are gold, holographic and beige glitters, but I'm sure I could see green too! The best chance you'll have of picking out the colours is in the shade, because in the sun this is so sparkly. My camera had a couple of bright spots because it couldn't deal with that much sparkle!

The photos below show three coats, but two were fine for full opacity. 

Natural light
Sunlight
And here's a little video, my camera would NOT focus, it was too sparkly...



I hope you enjoyed the video! The music is Arctic Monkeys Fake Tales of San Francisco... It's one of my favourites!

I bought this from Nail Polish Direct here where it retails for £5.45. I think I might have to pick up a couple more from this collection, I'm a big fan of it! 

Do you have any favourites from this collection? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. ohh beautifuL!! I wish I could get that collection, there were 4 of them I really loved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the collection as well, there are a few more that I'd love to get!

      Delete