navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

25.6.12

NOTD: Nerd Lacquer Don't Blink

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I took my son to his friend's first birthday party on Saturday which he absolutely loved! I can't believe I'm going to have to start thinking about his birthday soon for a party in October, time just flies by...

I've been holding off on posting this polish for ages. When I got it, I tried to swatch it a few times but it went on so thick and I ended up smudging it every time during application. That made me lose my patience and avoid it for ages! Then Amanda shut her Etsy store and I thought it would be unfair to post it, because people couldn't go out and buy it.

The polish I'm talking about (as it says in the post title) is Don't Blink from Nerd Lacquer. This is a milky grey base with small dark grey hex glitter and medium and large light greyish-white hex glitter. I love this combination because I love grey nail polish, I think it looks really classy and I wear it a lot more than nude if I'm going for neutrals. I love glitter as well obviously and I think the grey glitter in the grey base looks really understated.

The photos below show two coats on most nails, some have three... This goes on really thick and sometimes the second coat went on super thick, then I had to scrape some off, so a third coat was needed to even out bald spots.

Natural light

Sunlight
I hope you're not too angry at me for posting this! I promise I'm not rubbing my Nerds in your faces, but this and Event Horizon have been in my untrieds collection for months. I decided last night to put this on for a day and thought it would be a shame to waste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment