navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

10.7.12

China Glaze 3D Prismatic - Optical Illusion

Hi guys,

I hope you're having a good week so far. I'm so depressed today... This is the view that I have to look at all day:


The weather has been so bad! It's July and we're on a severe weather warning!!! I feel like I'm not going to get a summer. I need some sun, I'm pale and miserable...

So here's some glitter! I bought this a little while ago after I saw some swatches online. Optical Illusion is from the 3D Prismatic Collection and it has a blue/purple duochrome as well as different sized glitters. 

This went on really smoothly and I only needed two (thick coats) for the pictures below.

Natural light
Sunlight
Colour shift
Macro
I love this! I've heard it looks great over black as well so that's something I'll definitely be trying out too. 

I know this is really easy to get hold of in the USA, but if you're in the UK you can find it at Nail Polish Direct here for £5.45. I've mentioned this site before and I highly recommend it! I'm planning my next purchase as we speak!

4 comments:

  1. Nice glitter!) I'd try layering it over purple)
    And this is the amazing view! I'm even jealous)
    Hot weather is good somewhere near the sea/ocean, but not in the big city...Now in Moscow it is terribly hot and sultry. what's worse, this makes all the polishes bubbly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hate it when it's hot in the city! I just want a couple of days to enjoy some sun, it's still raining every day here!

      Delete