navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

22.6.12

OPI Number One Nemesis

Hi guys,

We're at the end of the week already! This week has gone so quickly! I've had lots to do. I took my son to a baby music class today. He enjoyed some of it but lots of it involved sitting still and doing particular things, and that's not his favourite thing to do! It's a five week course so hopefully the more we go, the more he'll like it. He's going to his first party tomorrow too, his friend's first birthday, so that should be fun!

Today I have an OPI to show you. This is another bottle that I got from Liz, my polish buddy. It's from the Amazing Spiderman collection and it's called Number One Nemesis. 

The colour of this is hard to describe... It's a greyish, greenish colour with goldy glassy fleck like shimmer. It's so hard to explain, but it's amazing to look at and so reflective on the nail.

The photos below show two coats with no topcoat.

Natural light
Sulight

Macro
 Isn't this so gorgeous! I love it! I'll have more from this collection to show you soon!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment: