navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

26.6.12

2true Shade 51

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post from me tonight, I need an early night! I'm taking my son to a baby group in the morning that starts at 9.30am! Yikes... I'm normally only getting up then!

I have a 2true polish to show you today. I bought this for my guest post at Island Girl Insights, which you can see here! Shade 51 is a really pretty blue polish with glass flecks.

These photos show two coats of Shade 51 with no topcoat.

Shade

Sun
This is such a nice polish, and 2true actually have a few like this in different colours in their range, which I'm definitely interested in! This retails for £1.99 but there's always a 2 for 1 deal on. I'd definitely recommend this colour, it's the kind that looks great on all skin tones!

Sorry for the quick post, I've got something really pretty lined up for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment