navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

10.5.12

Speciallita HITS Mari Moon Dreamer

Hi guys,

Sorry it's such a late post tonight, I was watching a film. We rented Tower Heist which was really good, very funny, so it's definitely worth a watch if you haven't already seen it!

Tonight's post is one of my new HITS polishes that I got in the post a few days ago. It's so gorgeous. I couldn't wait to try this polish so my trip to the hairdresser yesterday seemed like the perfect opportunity! Dreamer is a multichrome polish that shifts from blue to purple to copper and to gold. It's really stunning. In bright light it looks totally blue but in duller lighting the colour shift is amazing! If you saw my post the other day on HITS Afterglow then this is the multichrome polish version of that glitter. 

Here are some photos. I used two coats of Dreamer over my Black Gold by Giles polish. I didn't actually need two coats, but one of my nails had a patch on so I had to do another coat on all of them! The formula was great on this. I know a lot of people have problems with wonky brushes with HITS but I've never had any problems...

Natural light

Colour shift 
Sunlight
This is such a pretty polish, but my only complaint is the tipwear. Even wrapping my tips I got tipwear within a couple of hours, which is when I took the photos!

You can buy this polish directly from HITS like I did here for R$8.50 or you can buy it from Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment