navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

18.5.12

Barry M Copper

Hi guys,

I'm so tired today! We left the house to go shopping at 10am and didn't get back until 7.30pm! I got a couple of sleeveless skater dresses in the sale at Topshop and a skirt from there too which will look PERFECT with the wedges I got yesterday!

Anyway, I have another Barry M polish to show you today. This one is called Copper and it's a glass fleck polish with copper and gold particles. I love glass fleck polishes, there aren't enough of them around! I saw this on Instagram and knew I had to have it, so I bought it and put it on when I was tired of wearing Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues. 

The application on this wasn't as good as I expected... It was really sheer and took three coats to reach full opacity. I planned on wearing this for a few days so I added a coat of Seche Vite.

Natural light
Shade
Sun
This looked so pretty in the sun because you could really tell the difference between the two particle colours. It was just what I needed after the chunky glitter and navy blue of Lady Sings the Blues.

I got this at my local Superdrug for £2.99 but as always, you can get it in selected Boots and Superdrug stores as well as online.

No comments:

Post a Comment