navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

11.12.13

Polished by KPT Kelvin Bleu

Hey Guys,

I hope you all had a great weekend! I've been so busy this week and having some really late nights that I just haven't had any time to blog! But here I am back on track with my Rainbow Connection haul!

Tonight's post is Kelvin Bleu, a cornflower blue scattered holo thermal polish that when warm turns to a pale silvery blue. I've wanted this for the longest time, so when I finally got it I was so happy.

My swatches show two coats with a coat of Seche Vite on top. Originally I had done swatches over a white base but I hated them so had to do them again.

Warm - Cold - Warm - Cold

This post is seriously pic heavy, so click Read More to see the rest!

Body temperature - flash
Transition
Cold-Warm
Cold with flash - So beautiful!
Warm in sunlight
I love this and wore it for a while, it's so flattering, looks so delicate and the colour changes really well. It's so fun to watch this changing when you go out in the cold, and then have a hot drink! I'm dying to wear a thermal right now but I've had a couple of breaks recently so my nails are too short, this looks better on nails with a good free edge so you see more of a colour change all the time.

I bought this polish for £11 at Rainbow Connection here, but it is currently sold out. Keep checking back though, I'm sure it will come back into stock in the not too distant future, plus they have some lovely thermals on offer anyway!


Have you bought any thermal polishes? What do you think of this one? Leave me a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment