navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

5.12.13

What's In My Stash #3

Hi Everyone,

I'm so annoyed that this has been such a quiet week because I've got lots of post swatches prepared, but I've just been so busy! My fiance found out last minute that he was coming home on Monday night (I found out Monday morning) and this week we've just been pottering around and due to him being four hours ahead at work he's been really tired early so I've been in bed by 10 most nights - that's usually blog post time! Tonight is his birthday, so we've been out for a meal and now I have time do post!

Tonight I have another What's in My Stash post. I haven't done one for a while because I've been focused on posting swatches of my Rainbow Connection haul, so I thought it'd be nice to have a look at something I have stashed away and it's a good one!

My Private Jet by OPI is one of those iconic polishes that you never think you'll ever own. There is a long story behind it, one that is too long for me to write, but suffice to say there are a few versions of this, two of which are holographic. The version I have is the brown holo version. I bought this for an undisclosed sum on eBay back in August as a birthday present to me from me!

Here are some photos, I used two coats with topcoat....


Flash
Natural light
Sunlight
Isn't this beautiful? I feel so lucky that I've got this, even though I'm too scared to wear it all and use it up!

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with the first of this year's Festive Fridays so see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment