navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

14.11.13

Polished by KPT Plumeria

Hi Guys,

What a good day I've had today! My son had a good morning at preschool after a disaster last week, so that was good. Then this afternoon I went to my brother's house for a catch up with my sister-in-law and so Caleb could have a bit of a play date with his cousin. Top that off with a lovely butternut squash and feta pastry for dinner and it's been a pretty amazing day!

Tonight I have a Polished by KPT thermal polish to show you all. Plumeria is pink when cold and silver when warm. It's amazing, I love it and I wore it for days just overwhelmed by its prettiness!

The photos below show two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Warm - cold - warm - cold
Cold fingers dipped in warm water
Warm fingers - Cold tips
Colour transition
Flash



Check out the Rainbow Connection site and see what they've got, you won't be disappointed! Plumeria is sold out right now but you can sign up for stock updates here, as well as keeping an eye on their Facebook page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment