navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

14.11.13

Polished by KPT Color Therapy

Hi Everybody,

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! My son had another good day at preschool today so I was really happy about that. However, with the good comes the bad... Today was the presale for the McBusted tickets... I was online by 9:06 after pretty much sprinting home from my son's preschool, and I had tickets in my basket. Next thing I know, I typed my card number in and they were gone! Then I got another pair and stupidly gave them up to try and get better ones! What an idiot! I'll be online at 9am sharp tomorrow to try again. I will cry if I don't get tickets, I can't even think about it right now!

Tonight's post is another offering from Polished by KPT, although it isn't the one I had in mind originally... All of my swatches for these posts were accidentally deleted by yours truly, and I wasn't happy with the original swatches of what I was going to post anyway. I quickly re-edited these pictures so I thought I'd just re-swatch the other polish tomorrow.

Color Therapy is something I've wanted for a while. I love neon glitter and this was not a disappointment. The formula was great, glitter payoff was fantastic and this is so pretty! It contains iridescent blue glitter as well which is an added bonus.

These photos show one coat of Color Therapy over Cult Nails Nevermore.

Natural Light
Flash

Isn't this gorgeous! It's seriously making me feel like I need all the neon glitters! I need to see this over white as well, or a pale pink, or pale blue... Or anything! 

This was £9 from Rainbow Connection and is sold out right now, but keep your eye out on their site for future restocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment