navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

15.11.13

Liquid Sky Lacquer Sugared Berries

Hello :)

I'm in a very good mood today... I GOT MCBUSTED TICKETS! After failing at getting them yesterday (and shedding a couple of tears... Shh...) I got my act together this morning and was determined! I couldn't get them for Bournemout BIC which is nearest to my babysitter aka my Mum so I decided to go for Manchester instead. My brother had been planning to come with me and he is at uni in Manchester so I'm going to have a break at my Mum's, then travel up from Hampshire to Manchester so May 10th next year my brother and I will be jumping up and down singing Sleeping With the Light On at the top of our voices!

Tonight's post isn't what I thought I'd be posting, but when I heard that Rainbow Connection were restocking this particular polish today I had to put it to the top of the list!

Sugared Berries is a pale lilac holographic polish. I never used to be into these lighter holos but when I saw this I had to have it. Now I have it I want more just like it!

The photos below show two coats with topcoat. This had a fantastic formula, no dragging, dried quickly in between coats, and the holo was great. I'm so glad we had a little bit of sun so I could swatch this! The sunny days are going to be much more few and far between from now on... 

Natural light 
Sunlight
Flash
 Isn't this gorgeous?! I love it, so beautiful!

You can get it now on Rainbow Connection here where it retails for £10.25.

Right, that's all from me tonight. Time to cook dinner! Have a great weekend and I'll see you guys back here on Monday. I have posts a-plenty, so you're going to be seeing a lot more of me! And hopefully if all goes well with my new blog layout, you might be seeing a different design after the weekend. Just a couple of things I need to figure out if I get time tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment