navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

21.11.13

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

Hi Everybody,

I can't believe it's Thursday already! Tomorrow I'm driving up to Manchester to stay with my brother until Sunday which is exciting. I've never been there before, and on Sunday I'm meeting one of my uni housemates who lives near there as well, so all in all it should be a good weekend!

Tonight's post is a special indie brand that I love, Dollish Polish!

Dollish Polish will always have a special place in my heart. I bought my first ever indies from there and I keep going back! I hadn't bought anything from Dolly in a while, purely because I was getting sick of Royal Mail ripping me off for handling fees when I paid my import tax, so I was thrilled to find out that Rainbow Connection were bringing them in!

Expecto Patronum is something I've had my eye on for a long time but it was one of the quickest things to sell out at every restock on the Dollish Polish site so I never got it... Until now!

It is a white sheer base with aqua blue small and larger hex glitters. It's so delicate on and just great! One thing it has in it as well that I didn't know about until I applied it is iridescent green flakes and a little bit of shimmer, but that doesn't translate in the photos unfortunately.

The photo below shows two coats with topcoat. Coverage is fantastic on this for something that seems so sheer on the first coat. You could layer this over white but I like it better on its own, the sheerness makes it look all squishy and cloud-like...  

Sorry there is only one photo, my camera seemed to struggle to focus on the glitter through the base, but one photo is all it needs!


Isn't this gorgeous! The crelly base is perfect and the glitter is so pretty. I didn't want to take this off after I swatched it and this is the next thing I'll be wearing...

If you would like to buy this, it's currently available on the Dollish Polish store in mini version here, or you could wait for the restock of the full size on Rainbow Connection here.

If Dollish Polish is new to you, I strongly suggest you check out what they have to offer! Rainbow Connection still have a few of their polishes available if you check their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment