navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

9.9.13

Inspired By... #1

Hi Guys,

Hope you all had a good week last week and a good weekend! I was so busy last week, out pretty much every day, then my nephew had a little birthday party yesterday because he turns two today. So today I've been trying to catch up with housework! I hate having to tidy up and clean, it's so mundane, but has to be done unfortunately... I just can't wait to get into bed tonight! 

Tonight I have something that will hopefully turn into a regular feature: Inspired By...

Recently I bought a new phone case from TKMaxx and as soon as I bought it I knew I wanted to do some nail art inspired by it. The polishes I used here were Snow Me White by Sinful Colors and Barry M Gold Foil.

I started off with a white base coat and let that dry completely, and then I marked off chevrons with striping tape. Next I applied one coat of gold and then peeled off the striping tape while the nail was still wet.

Here is the result:

Natural light
Slightly different shade of gold but still looks nice...
I had to include this, my brother text me just as I was taking this photo!

You can get Barry M Gold Foil at pretty much every Boots and Superdrug, it's definitely worth having. Sinful Colors is available at selected Boots stores.

If you like the look of this phone case, I've seen it in a couple of TKMaxx stores, it is made by Agent18 and they usually retail at around the $30 mark, but they sell them for £6.99. This is for the iPhone 5.

Right, that's all from me for this evening. I'm going to quickly experiment with a Slimming World cake and then it's time for bed!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment