navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

1.3.13

Five Favourites: February!

Hi Guys,

Long time no see, right? I have been a terrible blogger. I went on holiday last week though so I think I can be forgiven! We just had a little mini-break in Wales and it was so lovely!

Anyway, less of the rambling from me. I'm going to get back in the swing of blogging next week, I have some swatches done so I can actually do some good posts! 

Here are my Five Favourites from the past month!

1. Valentine's Day:



Obviously with it being February, it was Valentine's Day. We didn't go over the top with our celebrations, we just had a nice meal and watched a film. It was perfect! Valentine's Day will always be special to me because it was our last day as just the two of us. It was the 15th of February 2011 that we found out we were going to be having our son, and our lives changed forever!

2. Spending some quality family time together:



This month I let blogging take a back seat somewhat and I'm glad that I did. I love writing this blog, and I'm so grateful to all of you who read my ramblings, but sometimes it's nice not to be glued to my computer at night!

3. Going away:



We went to Wales this month for four nights. We rented a little cottage in Pembrokeshire and it was just amazing. I haven't enjoyed a holiday that much in a very long time. The cottage was on a farm, so Caleb was able to feed the animals, and one day we went on a one and a half hour walk, it was lovely! We want to go back in the summer, it was perfect!

4. Getting things done:




One of the main reasons for our mini-break rather than a holiday abroad was because we have so much to do at home. We started painting my son's room and that's nearly done. We've bought a load of things for the house, and our chest of drawers is together. Not to mention I unpacked my clothes!!! I'd been living out of boxes and suitcases since the start of December and enough was enough!

5. My car passed its MOT:



I know this is a bit of a stupid one! I got my car in October and I love it so much. Anyway this month, Francoise had her MOT and she passed with flying colours! After taking nearly 4 years to take my driving test, my car is a huge thing to me! I was really worried it wouldn't pass, not that anything has gone wrong with it at all, but I was worried anyway... I couldn't stand it if it hadn't have passed. And it's lucky too, because my boyfriend's car has gone wrong twice in the last couple of weeks!

So that's it for February! It's been a good month! 

I hope you've enjoyed this post, thanks for sticking with me and see you after the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment