navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

25.3.13

Barry M Ridley Road

Hi Guys,

Another tired post from me I'm afraid! These days I just can't seem to get any energy! At my Mum's the room I sleep in is really light and so my son wakes up about two hours earlier than when his blackout blinds are there! I would have to get to bed around 9 to get enough sleep but that's way too early for me, I need down time after little monkey goes to sleep!

I went out shopping and he was a total nightmare all day, so this is going to be brief-ish because I can hardly string a sentence together out of sheer exhaustion!!!

Anyway, tonight's post is the third out of four Textured polishes from Barry M. This one is the green, called Ridley Road.

I used three coats for the photos taken in my light box but for day to day wear two would be fine. 

The formula was good, the coverage was decent and I loved the colour, a gorgeous mint green creamy polish.


I love this picture of the whole range!
Pretty!
Macro


This polish retails for £3.99 in Boots, Superdrug, and the Barry M website here.

What do you think of this polish? And the textured nails trend in general? It seems to be pretty much split down the middle. I wasn't a fan until I tried it for myself, now I want ALL the textured polishes out there!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! (p.s. I'm back and even though it's late I will still post your last column if you'd like me to! - also looking forward to next one <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry I've been so absent, I just replied to your email!

      Delete