navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

21.3.13

Barry M Kingsland Road

Hi Guys,

Sorry for my absence! I've been so busy... I'm at my Mum's at the moment, my boyfriend is going away on Saturday and we've got tickets for Micky Flanagan tomorrow so we're at my Mum's for all that.. We had some bad news tonight that her cat was run over. She was missing since Monday night and it turns out she was found on Tuesday. We only just found out and it's such a shock, I'm really upset, but I feel like I should do a post today.

This polish is from the Barry M Textured range, and it's one of my favourites from the collection.

Kingsland Road is a baby pink textured nail polish and I love it. I'm not a pink lover of clothes but I've always loved pink polish. This is no exception!

The photos below show three coats. It was okay in natural light at two coats but in my lightbox it looked a bit patchy so I used an extra one for the photos. The formula was pretty good for this. I find these polishes a bit lumpy but okay, and I struggled to clean up my cuticles, but apart from that, they're good!


The whole range!


What do you guys think? Have you picked any of these up yet? They retail for £3.99 at Boots, Superdrug and the Barry M website.

No comments:

Post a Comment