navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

7.1.13

H&M New Moon & Barry M Watermelon

Hello!


I hope you all remember who I am!


This is my attempt to get back into the swing regular blogging! I've been all over the place recently with the move, but now I've come down to my Mum's house for a couple of weeks so I've been uprooted again! I had a great routine in November, but after that, everything kind of went downhill so I'm hoping that I can get that back again! First step is a lightbox, I want a proper set up for my nail photos. And the next step is an organised stash. I'll feel much better when I have my polishes organised in my Helmer (which I put together the other night) and I can see what I have and haven't posted...

Anyway, tonight's post is a kind of followup to this post. I wanted to layer New Moon over something else so you could see the flakies better so I chose Barry M Watermelon. The photos below show one coat of New Moon over Watermelon. These pictures were taken a while ago when there was a bit of sun!

Natural light
Sunlight
Here you can see how translucent the flakies are
Macro from the bottle



Isn't this pretty. I'm dying to see this over black, so I'll make sure I do it as a NOTD post for that. 

This polish retails o £1.50 at H&M, what a bargain! 


You can buy Barry M Watermelon for £3.99 from all of the usual outlets.


I have some pretty polishes to show you soon, but they're at home so it'll have to wait a couple of weeks. In the meantime I have other posts planned! I'm really hoping to get back to three posts a week minimum, or four if I can manage! 


Right, that's all from me this evening, I didn't have a great night's sleep last night, then I woke up with a banging headache... Then I had to pack up everything and drive 260 miles! I'm exhausted! 


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment