navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

27.11.12

What's Your #partypose?

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I had a nightmare of a Sunday evening, my son turned into a crazy person and wouldn't sleep, so I caught up with the lost hours with an early night yesterday!

Recently I've seen a couple of my favourite bloggers doing these posts, and I couldn't help myself, I just LOVE virtual shopping. Boohoo is one of my favourite online stores, I shop there all the time. Their clothes are affordable and really good quality! You can check out their clothes here, the new range is so gorgeous!

You can read all about this competition here but in a nutshell, if you're a blogger and you can create the perfect party look for under £100, you could be in with a chance of winning £100, and £250 for one lucky reader!

I've gone for a really classic glam look, perfect for the party season! I'm so in love with the dress I picked, it would be so perfect for New Years' Eve. I'm writing this post at 11.30 and since I started, it has gone out of stock, but I'm really hoping it will come back in. I'd love to buy it! Thats the problem with these blogger competitions, I always end up buying things (like the playsuit in this challenge)!

Here goes, all the details and links will be under the photo!


































How did you like my outfit? I wanted to make it as complete as possible by adding the makeup and nail polish. I think this is absolutely perfect!

I can't believe that my dress has sold out in the last half an hour! I literally decided to do this post an hour ago, found everything, put the image together, and just when I was doing the links underneath, it said the dress was out of stock, outrageous! I really hope it comes back in stock, I can really imagine myself wearing it! And for £25 it's such a bargain, I'll be checking the website every five minutes, they're bound to have it in stock again before New Year.

The winner is drawn on the 14th of December, so fingers crossed, and one of you lovelies could win too!


If you're a blogger, head on over to the competition link I posted earlier, and then check out the Boohoo site to create your outfit.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress you picked, i didn't see this when i was looking!
    can't beleive its sold out either!everyone must want it!
    good luck in the comp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much, I wish it was in stock, I'm gutted I can't buy it! Thank you, and same to you, I loved the dress you picked, so glitzy!

    ReplyDelete