navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

5.7.12

NOTD!!! GOSH Holographic 549 - And my first video

Hi everyone, 

I hope you're all having a lovely week! My son is on the mend, and although that means he's less sleepy and awake more, I'm not worrying about him all the time! 

Today I have an "OMG I can't believe I'm posting this" post to show you. I've been saying for ages I've needed a sunny day for something amazing and finally my prayers were answered!

I got GOSH HOLOGRAPHIC!!!! 

This has been my most wanted nail polish for ages, I've traipsed through so many Superdrug GOSH discontinued bins trying to find it, to no avail. There are rumours that GOSH will be re-releasing Holographic... I tweeted them to ask, and they replied with a cryptic but promising message, here it is:


Anyway, I was hoping that a new one in the pipeline would stop me from wanting this, but it turns out it did the opposite. The thought of a new one just made me need the original! So I went onto eBay and the rest is history! I got a good price, don't worry!

I was worried about the application would be a nightmare, but I used two coats of Nubar Ridge Filler as my base coat and three coats of Holographic went on quite easily. I did have to make sure I didn't go over the same spot twice, but I think that goes for any base coat.

Now onto some photos! This is three coats with no topcoat. I've included a photo in the shade so you can see, it looks a bit blah in the shade but in the sun it's amazing!

Sunlight
Shade
My favourite part of the holographic colours!
I've also included my first ever video! The backing track is Farewell to the Fairground by White Lies in case you were wondering!


Isn't Holographic amazing?!

Don't worry if you can't get hold of 549 Holographic, because I'm pretty sure they will be releasing a holo (or hopefully a few!) later on in the year!

I'm planning on stamping on top of this, not sure what to choose though! I'm reluctant to cover any of the beauty but some irrational part of my brain thinks stamping over it might make it last longer...

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment