navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

24.5.12

Nails Inc Albert Place

Hi Guys,

My internet has been on the blink recently so I'm doing this post as quickly as I can!

Today I have a Nails Inc polish to show you. I bought this last week in a set from TKMaxx for £10.99. I got three shades in there for that price so there was no way I was leaving it! I also got a set of 7 polishes for £24.99, the shades from which I'll have coming up soon-ish! 

Albert Place is a sky blue creme with such an excellent formula! The only Nails Inc polish I had tried before these was the Gossip Girl flakie duo, and the formula on that creme was horrific so I had sworn off the brand, but I know so many people who use and love them that I thought it deserved a second chance! I'm so glad I did because I've tried a few of these and so far they've all been mostly opaque with just one coat with a second coat to even it out totally.

The photos below show two coats of Albert Place with one coat of Seche Vite. I wore this yesterday to a BBQ and my boyfriend's four year old niece commented that she liked it, so it's obviously very pretty!

Natural light
Shade

Flash

Yesterday when I was shopping I picked up a matte top coat. I've been after one for ages and this one was £1.99 from H&M! I thought I'd try it out with Albert Place and I really liked the outcome! Here it is:


Matte

This colour is so nice now we're having a bit of sun, because it's really not far away from a sky blue, it really gets me in the mood for the nice weather!

You can buy this shade from Nails Inc here for £11, but seeing as I got three polishes for the same price in TKMaxx for the same price, I'd suggest you look at your local store first!

1 comment: