navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

23.5.12

China Glaze Sea Spray

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a nice day, the sun is out again today here so I'm hoping to get outside in a bit! I'm posting earlier today because I have a bit of time, also I've noticed that I get around double the hits when I post earlier in the day, so I'm hoping more people get the chance to enjoy my blog if I make some more effort and post at a reasonable hour!

Anyway, today I have one of my favourite polishes to show you. It's by China Glaze and it's called Sea Spray. This came out in the Spring 2011 Anchors Away collection but I only got it about a month ago. It's a very greyed out pale blue creme with a stunning soft shimmer to it. I don't own anything even remotely similar to this! It's just beautiful! 

The China Glazes that I've used so far (with the exception of For Audrey) have had a brilliant formula and this was no different. It went on very smoothly and only took two coats to reach opacity. The dry time was good as well considering I didn't use any topcoat.

The photos below show two coats of Sea Spray.

Natural light
Flash
I know I'm slightly late to the party with this shade, but I absolutely love it. It is so muted and subtle, which I love in a creme. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't pull as blue on me as I would like! It looks more of a greeny grey! But the shimmer looks so pretty and the colour is just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment