navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

25.5.12

Nails Inc Lowndes Square

Hi Everyone,

I've had a lovely day today, I took Caleb to the beach to cheer him up because he's been ill over the last few days. It was so sunny, I love this time of year because you really appreciate every single moment of sun. 

Today I have another Nails Inc polish to show you. This is from the same set that Albert Place came in and it's a dusty purple creme.

I can't explain how much I loved the application on this! It was really similar to Albert Place in that it was almost opaque in one coat. The photos below show two coats with Seche Vite on top.

Natural light
Shade
Sunlight

As I said yesterday, I got this in a set of three from TKMaxx for £10.99 but you can get it here on the Nails Inc site for £11.

No comments:

Post a Comment