navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

24.4.12

Up Colors Rosa Star

Hey guys,

Really late post today, one of my friends from uni came down to visit me! I haven't seen her in a few months because she was travelling around America, so a few episodes of Gossip Girl, a Nando's takeaway and a catch up were in order before I could do today's post!

I have one of my Llarowe polishes to show you tonight, Rosa Star from Up Colors. This is a rose pink holo polish. It does have a linear effect but if you're looking for a replacement for any of the HITS No Olimpo polishes you won't get that from Rosa Star! Despite that this is a really gorgeous polish with an amazing formula. I had full opacity in one (very easy to apply) coat, but I applied a second coat for the pictures as I think this increases the holo effect of any polish, so the photos below show two coats of Rosa Star. I didn't use topcoat because I think it dulls the effect.

Natural light
Flash
Direct artificial light
I had to get my boyfriend to help me with the artificial light photos! I used my phone torch and unfortunately I don't have three hands! I think that picture really shoes the holographic effect so it needed to be done! I think you'll agree this polish is beautiful!

If you love this polish as much as me, you can buy it here at Llarowe for $9. They also ship internationally, which is a bonus if you live in the UK like me!


1 comment:

  1. I had never even heard of this brand until I was poking about on the Ninja Polish site. I've ordered four of their duo/multichromes. Very much looking forward to seeing what they are like. Before I ordered I checked out Llarowe but they didn't have any of Up Polish's due/multichromes.

    ReplyDelete