navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

28.3.12

Mint Green by Gold by Giles

Hi all, hope you're having a lovely day!

I posted a really glossy black polish about a week and a half ago that I picked up in New Look and I promised a follow-up post on the green one that I bought with it, so here it is! I think it's about time I posted it seeing as yesterday's post was a dark polish.

Mint Green is everything you'd think it would be, a mint green creme that is perfect for spring. The formula on this was as I expected it to be, streaky for the first couple of coats. Three coats gave me full opacity as you can see in the photos. I also used a coat of Nº7 Stay Perfect fast dry top coat to give it the bit of extra shine I thought it needed. 


Here it is in the natural light
In the sunlight

Macro

This colour is so pretty, green is my favourite nail polish colour, so I'm glad I have this! I think it could be quite similar to Jade Stone by Models Own, which I have floating around somewhere, probably in the attic, it's nowhere to be found!

This polish is exclusive to New Look stores and online here, however it's currently out of stock. It retails for the bargain price of £2.99 so I'd definitely suggest heading to your local store to see if they stock it!

2 comments:

  1. You're right about this being beautiful! I might like this colour better than the elf one I have!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, I can't wait to wear it more, I'm thinking of all kinds of Konad stamps to go over the top!

      Delete