navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

4.7.13

Where on Earth have I been?

Hi Everyone,

I've been working up to this post for about a week now. I basically had a nightmare few weeks and a holiday that meant I couldn't post. And then when things calmed down I didn't really know how to get back into the swing of things! Tonight I'm ready. I think sometimes it's nice to go away and then come back with a fresh view, so here goes!

Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to over the last few weeks. I have so much to show you as well... I need to find a way to fit it all in! I need to do drafts of all the posts I want to write so I don't end up having another lull!

The mid point of our renovation!
All that is left is the skirting board to be put on - YAY!
Pink Raindrops! SO PRETTY!
A doormat to remind me to cease the day...
The holiday villa we rented
Corfu was very hot... A little bit too hot!
I started off my house warming present while I was at my Mum's!
My Mum's cat Leonard wanted to use my laptop as a pillow to cool himself down!
Tonight while dinner was in the oven I threw some flowers together
I love peonies right now

So that's a little catch up. I'm going to do a joint Five Favourites for May and June, and obviously nail posts. Tomorrow I have a nail art idea that I need to try when Caleb is asleep... I'm struggling for time at the moment. My boyfriend went away just over a week ago after he was home for 4 weeks. We exhausted ourselves working on the house, and since he went away I've been struggling to organise my time!

So I'll be working on that! Thanks for sticking with me!