navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

4.7.13

Where on Earth have I been?

Hi Everyone,

I've been working up to this post for about a week now. I basically had a nightmare few weeks and a holiday that meant I couldn't post. And then when things calmed down I didn't really know how to get back into the swing of things! Tonight I'm ready. I think sometimes it's nice to go away and then come back with a fresh view, so here goes!

Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to over the last few weeks. I have so much to show you as well... I need to find a way to fit it all in! I need to do drafts of all the posts I want to write so I don't end up having another lull!

The mid point of our renovation!
All that is left is the skirting board to be put on - YAY!
Pink Raindrops! SO PRETTY!
A doormat to remind me to cease the day...
The holiday villa we rented
Corfu was very hot... A little bit too hot!
I started off my house warming present while I was at my Mum's!
My Mum's cat Leonard wanted to use my laptop as a pillow to cool himself down!
Tonight while dinner was in the oven I threw some flowers together
I love peonies right now

So that's a little catch up. I'm going to do a joint Five Favourites for May and June, and obviously nail posts. Tomorrow I have a nail art idea that I need to try when Caleb is asleep... I'm struggling for time at the moment. My boyfriend went away just over a week ago after he was home for 4 weeks. We exhausted ourselves working on the house, and since he went away I've been struggling to organise my time!

So I'll be working on that! Thanks for sticking with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment