navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

9.7.13

H&M Misty Lilac and Chill Out

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a great weekend! I went to see one of my friends on Sunday and it was so lovely. The weather was good and we all took Caleb to a park to swim and play. I had an amazing day and it was nice to have some sun!

I have some new polishes to show you today. I picked these up as an impulse buy at the checkout in H&M last week and I'm so glad I did!

Misty Lilac is a pastel lilac creme, and Chill Out is a muted, greyed out what I thought was blue but actually looks more green on me, surprise surprise!







My main observation about these polishes is that although the bottle looks the same as others I've posted about, there have been some very welcome changes... The cap is now squared rather than round, which I find a lot easier to hold. Also with the new caps has come a new brush. This is the ultimate love or hate brush: a wide, rounded brush. Some people absolutely love them, some hate them. I'm in the first category. I was so happy to undo the bottle and see a rounded brush, I find them a lot easier to use and I can paint my nails a lot quicker.

There isn't much to say about the formula of these, it's great, perfect coverage in two coats and dries really quickly, which is ideal!

Both polishes are available at selected H&M stores for £2.99 each.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wondered what H&M varnishes would be like but at such a cheap price I thought they would be rubbish!!

    I love the mint blue colour so for the money I might make a purchase!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them a bit hit and miss, but these two are great. I think they're part of the new range so I want to pick up some more in the new bottles, the new brushes are a winner as well! Definitely worth a try for £2.99

      Delete