navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

14.5.13

Five Favourites: APRIL!

Hey Guys,

I am so delayed with this post, but around the start of this month was a super stressful time for me, and that's when I usually end up writing it...

I'm actually sat at my laptop now while Caleb is sleeping. I find that it's better for me to post during the day, bevause

1. Staying at my Mum's:

My Mum walking her dogs, they are mental, especially the one
on the left! No point her being on the lead, she won't leave my
Mum's side!
I spent the whole month of April staying at my Mum's house. Since I moved back up to Norfolk, I feel like I hardly see her anymore. It was nice to have a few weeks there, Caleb loves being there, and to spend some time together.


2. Hart of Dixie:


This month I decided to watch Hart of Dixie, and I am hooked! I downloaded every episode I could get and watched it all within a week, so I ended up catching up and having to watch one a week the old fashioned way! And then it finished last week, I can't wait for season three! For the record, I'm team Zade!


3. Family Visits:

I made these at Easter for all of my family...  Five giant ones for the adults and about
30 smaller ones for everyone, including the babies, Caleb loved them!

My little brother had his Easter holidays while I was at my Mum's and I hadn't seen him since Christmas, he's up in Manchester studying nursing so I don't see much of him. My older brother also came down for a few days with his fiancee and my nephew, so we were all together! I had to move out of the house and into a hotel because there weren't enough beds, but it was nice to have some space to myself for a couple of days.


4. Derren Brown:

So exciting!

For a long time I've been obsessed with Derren Brown! What he does just amazes me! Anyway, a while ago I bought tickets for my boyfriend and I was disappointed in the seats I could get. I had been stalking the site for months waiting for tickets to go on sale for Norwich, then I gave up. One day I decided to check again and they had gone on sale 10 days before! I got the best seats I could, but I wanted to be nearer the front. Anyway, we're going on June 12th and I'm really excited BUT... In April he released a bunch of new dates in London and I'm going again in July with my brother and...

WE GOT FRONT ROW! My brother loves Derren Brown too so it's going to be amazing. I don't mind going twice, plus it'll be a night out in London!


5. Getting Ready For Summer:

Walking at the beach at Stokes Bay

Towards the end of April the weather started to get a bit better. By better I mean about 20 degrees, but I'll take what I can get! It was nice to at least consider buying some summer clothes! Although I think I'm going to have to get a holiday in soon if I want to see the sun, I can't imagine we'll be getting a good summer in England this year!


This month was a little bit uneventful, but in a good way. Sometimes I have so much going on, travelling and everything, so it's nice to be in one place for a little while with not much happening, I got to have some family time and that was what I needed!

I'll be back on Thursday with a nails or beauty post, I haven't decided yet, I have a bunch of photos on my camera to look at first! So I'll see you then!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun!!

    Following you hope you check out my blog

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I'll check out your blog now!

      Delete