navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

11.4.13

Five Favourites: MARCH!

Hey Guys,

I know, half way through April and I finally get around to my March Favourites! The last couple of weeks I've been stuck in a funk... I've been watching too much TV on my laptop, Nashville first and then Hart of Dixie. And I haven't been well. And Caleb hasn't been well. In fact, this week we were so ill that my Mum had to take a day and a half off work to look after us, and then she caught the bug!

I'm writing this with a major head cold so pardon me if the spelling is wrong or anything, there are only so many lemsips one person can have!

I got myself into the habit of not blogging, and I think it's okay to do that, I never want to blog because I feel like I have to, only because I want to! So I've had a bit of a regroup and I've been doing a little bit of swatching, so I have lots to post about. Hopefully I can get back to regular posting now!

So anyway, onto my Five Favourites for March!


1. Truly Polished Turned one!


This month, on the 10th, my blog had its first birthday. I still plan on having a giveaway for that, but the prizes are at my house and I'm at my Mum's!

I would like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog over the past year and those who are new readers! I appreciate every page view and I never thought that my little page of ramblings about nail polish would have been read tens of thousands of times! So thank you guys for that!


2. My second Mother's Day:


This month it was Mother's Day. My beautiful little boy got me a gorgeous card and some Real Techniques brushes, the Core Collection. While he's still young enough to not make me presents I thought I would just get something I wanted. I can't wait until a couple of years' time when he's old enough to make me thoughtful gifts!


3. Nashville:


Oh my goodness, I can't even explain how much I love this show. I watch it on the American schedule so I'm a few weeks ahead compared to here. I even downloaded the soundtrack for my car. What shocks me is that some of the actors aren't even from America, let alone from Tennessee! 


4. Disneyland:


Even though this trip was a disaster, the look of my little boy's face when he saw Mickey Mouse made it all worthwhile!


5. Micky Flanagan:


This month we went to see Micky Flanagan in Bournemouth and he was so funny! My boyfriend and I are huge fans of his, and my brother came with us to see him. It was a great night.




So that's it, my highlights of the month! Sorry it has taken me so long to get it all written down. It was a great month and so far this month is doing nothing to live up to it, seeing as I've spent most of it being ill! 

Fingers crossed that I can get my act together now, I've got so much cool stuff to show you... The Models Own neons are all swatched and ready, I've got some Maybelline ColorShow polishes, a lipstick review, and of course, the yellow from the Barry M Textured range! All kinds of cool things, so I'm going to make as much time as possible for blogging! 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment