navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

12.10.12

Revlon Sparkling

Hi Everyone,

IT'S FRIDAY! And it's my son's birthday party tomorrow! I can't believe all the hard work and stress will culminate in a two hour get-together! I have my fingers crossed that by tomorrow at 12pm everything has come together: the cake will still look perfect, the cupcake tower will be flawless, the sausage rolls and pizzas will be cooked to perfection, the room will be decorated and my son will be having fun!

Tonight I have a Revlon polish to show you and it is called Sparkling. I bought this at the same time as I bought Radiant, in a 2 for £7.50 deal and I love it. It has pink hex glitter of different sizes in a clear base. 

The formula of this polish was fantastic, no complaints at all, the distribution of the glitter was really good and it dried pretty smoothly considering it contained such chunky glitter. 

The photos below show one coat over Barry M Bright Pink:

Natural light
Sunlight



Isn't this so pretty? At first I wasn't sure about this layering combo, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I really want to try this over a burgundy polish, that's my next mission. I have swatches of this over black which I'll be posting next week, it's worth waiting for, so pretty!

This polish retails for £6.49, but I bought it in a 2 for £7.50 deal.

Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll be back after the weekend with good news from the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment