navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

17.9.12

Candeo Colors Sprouse

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was not relaxing at all. I've had massive sleeping issues the last three nights. I need to start going to bed earlier instead of staying up watching TV! Friday night I decided to start watching The Hunger Games at midnight, and obviously that film is crazy long... On Saturday night I watched all 9 episodes of Awkward season 2 that have been shown in America. I started watching them at around midnight, so I was literally up for hours watching them! By the time I got to sleep it was 6am, what a terrible idea! So last night I promised myself I'd have an early night but rolled into bed at 2.30am. I've got a busy week ahead so I need to stop being so stupid and get some sleep!

The polish I have to show you today is an indie that I had my eye on for ages before I bought it. It's by Candeo Colors and it's called Sprouse. It is a mix of matte black, silver and white large and small hex glitter, black and white bar glitter, blue medium bar glitter, and holo microglitter, all suspended in a clear base. This is so beautiful, so I didn't want to overpower it. I wanted a subtle base colour, so I chose 17 Simply Pink, a sheer pink creme.  

The photos below show 3 coats of Simply pink with one coat of Sprouse. I had no application issues whatsoever, there was good glitter distribution and I didn't have to fish out the blue glitter (I was happy with my couple of pieces per nail) or dab anything on.

Here it is:

Natural light
Sunlight
Macro shot from the bottle

I love this mix of glitter so much. A lot of people say they're sick and tired of black and white matte Connect the Dots style polishes but I think there's no such thing as too much black and white! I love it! I can't wait to layer this over more colours. 

I bought this directly from Candeo Colors, where it retails for $9. You can browse their site here. It's also available from Llarowe here for $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment