navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

13.9.12

Barry M Magnetic Green Sparkle aka Cosmic Glow

Hi Guys,

Tonight I have another Barry M polish to show you. I'm loving Barry M at the moment, every five minutes it seems like they have another collection coming out! In fact, they revealed a new collection of glitter polishes that are coming soon...

Anyway tonight's post is one of the new magnetics, and it's called Cosmic Glow. My bottle says Magnetic Green Sparkle though, it's the same situation as when I swatched Barry M Neptune Sea.

Cosmic Glow is a forest-y green polish that develops a dark green pattern with the magnet. It also contains holographic glitter which gives it a special extra something.

The formula on this was pretty good, smooth and went on easily. I used two coats and then a third with the magnet. The magnetic effect was really good too. 

Now onto the photos:

Natural light
Sunlight

Isn't this gorgeous?! I love green nail polish and really don't own enough of it, but I was really taken with this, I had to buy it as soon as I saw the holo glitter and I have no regrets, I love it!

You can buy this in all the usual places: Superdrug, Boots, ASOS, the Barry M website. Barry M is so easy to get hold of and that's why it's such a favourite with a lot of people.

This polish retails for £4.99, but I got it in a 2 for £8 deal in Superdrug. It's definitely worth getting, I haven't seen a colour like it in any of the magnetic ranges!

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour so much :)
    I have the blue one and I do love it, but i love this one more,
    The colours remind me of the galaxy in space.

    I actaully can not wait for the new Barry M Glitter Paints, the look fab



    "Confessions Of A Small Town Girl"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the blue one too, but this one is really special isn't it! I had to buy it! Barry M are coming out with some great stuff at the moment, I just want to buy everything!

      Delete