navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

28.8.12

W7 Lava Flow

Hi Everyone,

It's just a quick post from me tonight, I'm so tired! We went for a family swim today which was lovely, but I've been exhausted ever since! 

Tonight I have one of the new W7 glitters to show you. I first caught wind of these a couple of weeks ago, when Sammy posted about Mosaic from the same range here. I went straight onto Nail Polish Direct and bought all three glitters. 

Lava Flow consists of black and red small matte hex glitter in a white base. The application on this was so good for a glitter. The distribution couldn't have been better and I only used two coats for the level of opacity you can see in the photos below.

Natural light 
Sunlight
I love this, I think it looks really pretty and it'll look really nice in the winter when I want something that looks like a crazy snowstorm!

If you like the look like this, you can get it from Nail Polish Direct here with free delivery!

2 comments:

  1. that looks so cool- kinda like one of those glitter sandwiches but all in one bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool nail color! just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete