navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

11.4.12

Haul Time!

Hi guys,

Today I have a haul post for you! I did have some pictures ready for a post but once I got them onto the computer my polish looked all dented! 

These are the polishes I've acquired in the last few days. The Models Own ones I bought on Monday and the rest were bought today. The Rimmel Rapid Ruby is a back up for the one I have now which has gone a bit gloopy! I think I'll use the old one for stamping now and the new one for polishing, it's my favourite (and still only) red! 

The A England polishes came as a surprising bit of nail mail after my shopping trip. I ordered them when I was on holiday in the 30% off sale to celebrate Adina's cat Tristam's birthday and only got the shipping notice yesterday!

You might notice I have stickers on top of some of the bottles, this is so I know what I've swatched. It makes life SO much easier when I look in my nail polish box to find something to post about!




Click "Read More" to see close up photos of these polishes by brand!





Accessorize 3D Emerald City, Aztec and Copper

A England Princess Sabra (Tristam Eyes) and Ascalon

Barry M Blue Moon, Bright Pink and Cyan Blue

Models Own Blooming Pink, Zest Appeal, Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven

Rimmel Rapid Ruby, Sky High, Purple Pulse

The way I'm going now I have about 50 polishes that need swatching! I need a day where I do nothing but swatch but right now it's not happening! 

Enjoy the photos and I'll be back with an amazing polish tomorrow, I don't think I can resist those A Englands for long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment