navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

12.4.12

Essie Tour de Finance

Hi everybody,

Just a quick post before I go out for dinner! I'm going to Chiquito's with my boyfriend, my brother and his fiancee then we're all going to watch Titanic in 3D! Not my first choice of film (I'm DYING to see The Hunger Games) but still...

I have an Essie polish to show you today that I got in one of my swaps. Tour de Finance is from the Spring 2012 Navigate Her collection.

This polish is a glowy bright pink and has a blue shimmer which is absolutely GORGEOUS! The application was amazing, it was opaque with the first coat but I added a second coat just to be sure.

The photos below show two coats with no topcoat. I really liked the glossiness on this but I think if I wanted to wear it for a few days, I'd definitely use a topcoat to make it last longer. 

Natural light - it even glowed indoors!
Sunlight

Here's a closer look

I love this polish! It could potentially be my favourite pink ever!!! I have a few bright pinks but I love the blue shimmer in this and that really sets it apart in my eyes!

Enjoy your evenings!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I have this polish but I have yet to use it! It's going to look great on toes in the summer!

    ReplyDelete