navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

18.3.12

"Happy Mothers' Day" franken!

Hello everybody,

Happy Mothers' Day to all the Mums out there, hope you all got very spoilt today! 

Here is the franken I made for my Mum for her present. I took an empty nail polish bottle and filled it to just under a third with clear polish. Then I added two thirds of Pulsating (see yesterday's post) and filled the bottle to the top with the Nail Pop Sequin Effect shade 24 polish that I used in my franken, as seen here. To top it off I added five measures (with one measure being enough to fill the end of a straw) of my imitation Spectraflair scattered holographic pigment.
Indoors in the natural light


Here I'm wearing three coats of my franken with one coat of Seche Vite. Click "Read More" to see the rest of my photos









Personalised bottle for my Mum, Katie

Outside - Look at those flakies!

Macro
Flash

My Mum loved it, so it was definitely time well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment