navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

17.3.12

Rimmel - Pulsating

Hey, 

Today I have a Rimmel polish to show you all. It's part of their 60 Second range. Pulsating is a bright blue leaning pink polish, and it's the kind of bright where it looks like it's glowing. 

Inside in the natural light
I bought this polish online for a franken I was planning for my Mum for Mothers' Day. The colour didn't look as bright online so I bought it knowing that my Mum usually loves this colour for nail polish. 

Honestly, I'm a bit gutted I didn't just buy it for myself! The colour is so pretty and perfect for summer, and spring... And even now when it's cloudy and you need a bit of cheering up! 

In the swatches below I'm wearing 2 coats of pulsating with no top coat, this polish is just so glossy!

Outside
Flash
Look at that glossy finish!

This polish can be found in your local Boots or Superdrug or online for around £3.50.

1 comment:

  1. I love these types of colors. They are my fav to wear. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete