navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

15.2.13

Models Own Ice Neon Collection

Hi Everyone!

I know, two posts in as many days! I'm getting the hang of this! 

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. My boyfriend and I decided to try one of those M&S meals and it was AMAZING! I'd never had one before, but I'll definitely get one again. We had roast chicken with stuffing and bacon, and a side of potato gratin. And then to top it off we had a chocolate cake for dessert. I still feel guilty for eating nearly 1000 calories of cake, but I'm sure I'll forget eventually! We also watched Silver Linings Playbook and I loved it! Boyfriend did too, so it was a hit!

Anyway, I got a really cool email today from one of my favourite brands: Models Own! Just when I thought it was safe to put myself on a no-buy...

Let me introduce you to their latest collection... THE ICE NEON COLLECTION!



Here's what Models Own have to say about these beauties:

"The only way to keep fluoro really bright is to KEEP IT COLD! We've packed this collection in specially-designed frosted bottles that you should keep refrigerated to protect the intense fluoro colour from fading. These on-trend neons bring summer alive with fluoro flavour, bold and bright."

These polishes will be available to pre-order on the 1st of March for guaranteed delivery on the 20th. If you live near Westfield in London, not the Stratford one, the other one, then you can get them on the 9th of March, lucky you! 

They will also be in Boots stores across the country from the 22nd of March.

I wish I lived nearer to London... Unfortunately it's a couple of hours away, so I'll be pre-ordering them. I'm especially in love with the pink! I soooo wish I could get my hands on these before the 20th of March, I've decided they're going to be my Mothers' Day present to myself!

What do you guys think of the colours? Will you be pre-ordering?

1 comment: