navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

16.10.12

Revlon Sparkling Over Black

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post from me tonight! I arrived safely in Holland, the ferry journey was slightly hectic... My son doesn't like sleeping in the same room as us but we all got an okay sleep. Travelling at night isn't my kind of thing. I like to wake up in the morning, travel during the day and then get into bed at the end of it, but having our son means it's easier for us to travel when it's dark and he can sleep.

I'm just glad I'm at my Dad's now, and Caleb has his own room so we'll all sleep well tonight!!!

Tonight I have the second part of my Revlon Sparkling post. I said in my previous post on Friday that I would be showing it at some point so here it is!

The photos below show one coat over Cult Nails Nevermore:

Natural light
Sunlight

Isn't this just so pretty? This is the kind of classic but girl combo that I never get tired of. It's classy but still has enough glitter to keep me interested! 

As I stated before, this polish retails for £6.49 but I got it in a 2 for £7.50 deal. Cult Nails Nevermore retails for $10 on their website.

See you on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment