navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

16.8.12

Candeo Colors Oceania

Hello!

I'm really tired from a day of shopping (again) today so I'll try and keep this short. I'm seriously loving winter shopping at the moment and today I bought a really nice cream cable knit jumper today that was only £15 in H&M and I managed to find a navy blue jersey playsuit in the sale there too. I can imagine wearing it with tights, ballet flats and my favourite Abercrombie and Fitch cream cable knit (yes I love knitwear... especially cream cable knit!) cardigan for a great every day outfit this winter!

So the long and short of it is, I'm ready to drop any second... With hindsight I should have napped earlier instead of painting my nails twice, doing two looks for my Island Girl Insights column and watching 4 episodes of The Only Way is Essex and 2 episodes of Geordie Shore.

What can I say? It's been a productive afternoon! Now time for some indie loveliness!

I bought Oceania from Candeo Colors a while ago when it was a new colour. I needed it as soon as I saw it and I wasn't disappointed!

Oceania has small and larger white matte hex glitter as well as large lilac and turquoise matt hex glitter. It is suspended in a clear base and it's amazing. The formula is great, the glitter went on well, I didn't have to fish for any particular colour and I only needed one coat of Seche Vite to smooth it out.

The photos below show one coat of Oceania over Beauty UK Smokey Lilac.

Natural light
Sunlight
Macro

I loved wearing this polish, but I'm not sure if I was crazy about the colour I layered it over... Next time I'll try something that doesn't hide the lilac glitter. 

You can buy this polish directly from Candeo Colors here for $9 or at Llarowe for £12. Both stores are out of stock (unsurprisingly) at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment