navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

12.6.12

Dollish Polish Putting on the Ritzzz!

Hi everyone,

I've had such a good day today, I took my son to a baby sensory room at one of the local children's centres. He loved it, they had all different lights, music textures and mirrors. I've never seen him so excited!

I was so sad to take off my NOTD mani from yesterday, but the good news is that it came off really easy considering there was glitter involved! No foil needed!

Today I have my spa mani to show you that I wore the other day. I got my Dollish Polish polishes a few days ago from my Mum's house (I was away and missed my delivery so I got her and my brother to collect it!) and I couldn't wait to start wearing them! This colour is one I've been waiting for ever since I first saw it and I love it even more in person!

Putting on the Ritzzz! is a clear base with small and larger black and white hex glitter. It's so pretty! This one got the boyfriend seal of approval, he said he thought it looked "nice like paint splatted all over it" and I think that's a good thing!

I decided to layer this over bright pink, so the photos below show one coat of Putting on the Ritzzz! over Essie Tour De Finance. I have this on my toes right now over China Glaze Sea Spray and it looks AMAZING!


Bright natural light, almost sunlight!

Shade
I love this combination, it's so summery and the black and white looks great against the pink. This could possibly be my favourite Dollish Polish ever!

You can get this for $8.75 from Dollish Polish. Right now, Dolly is doing bigger restocks of a few colours at a time, and she'll be restocking this shade in mid to late June on her website.

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! It looks Amazing on you. Last sale I sadly missed :( but the one before I got Urban Camo, and Random Dancing, everything was sold out after that!
    Cute story with your son, how old is he? I have 2 boys, a 4yr old and an almot 7 month old baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the last sale too, I was actually at the spa when it was happening! The one before that was manic! I managed to get Putting on the Ritzzz, Spank You Very Much and Heart of Glass which was really lucky!

      Caleb is 8 months old now, he seems to get more and more grown up every day!

      Delete