navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

7.4.12

MUA Shade 9 Blue

Afternoon everyone! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! 

Today I have a Make Up Academy polish to show you. I actually really like MUA nail polish, it's so cheap and the bottles are a half decent size at 6.2ml. 

Shade 9 (don't you just love that imaginative name...) is a true blue creme. It went on like a jelly and I got a bit excited, but in reality it's just a very sheer blue creme! The application on this was pretty good considering it's so sheer. I used 3 coats and you couldn't see my nail line in real life even though you can in the photos!

Inside in the natural light

Shade

Sunlight
This colour is really nice for spring if you'd like a break from the pastels! Buy it here at Superdrug online or in store when it retails for the bargain price of £1! I can't stress enough how much these MUA nail polishes are amazing value for money!!! As a side note, their clear polish is really nice to use as a base coat because it dries super fast... Who can say no for £1?!

No comments:

Post a Comment