navbar

about me wish list contact pr Image Map

10.3.12

Divas and Drama - PRE-SALE

Hi everyone, 

I just thought I'd let you know that the amazing Divas and Drama collection from Cult Nails is available to pre-order today until March 18th. The collection costs $30 + shipping, which is $11 to the UK. 

L-R Scandalous, Enticing, Manipulative, Seduction
I actually bought this last night, I thought I'd have a look on the site and they'd put it up a bit early. Pre-orders will ship no later than the first week of April.

Order yours here: Divas and Drama Pre-Sale

If you haven't seen any swatches yet, you can find them, along with the story behind each colour, on Maria's blog, the R3 Daily here: R3 Daily

Personally (and I don't think I'm alone here!) I'm most excited for Seduction and will 100% pick up another bottle (or 2) of that when they're available to buy separately as Limited Edition items. I'm also looking forward to Manipulative, I love a good turquoise, and this one even has a subtle colour shift shimmer!

2 comments:

  1. I ordered these! Im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Roll on the first week of April when they get shipped!

      Delete